Answer this Call for Makers and join the biggest show-and-tell in Lake County!
YOU are a Maker if you craft, build, create, design, tinker and tweak just about anything. Show it at the Maker Faire!
Looking for ideas on how to participate, consider any of the following topics:
- Bicycles and Human-Powered Machines
- Digital Fabrication – 3D Printers, CNC, Laser technology, etc.
- Electric vehicles
- Young Makers and School Maker Clubs
- How to fix things (appliances, clocks, etc.)
- Interactive art and technology projects
- Inventions of all types
- Puppets, kites and clever creations
- Radios, computers, game systems
- Robotics, rockets, and remote-controlled toys
- Student projects
- Sustainability and green technology
- Unusual tools or machines
- Wearables and E-Textiles
We ask that you have someone at your booth who can actively show and explain how the project was created and the technology involved. Better yet, consider how to give the attendees a hands-on experience.
What will you Make?
All applicants will be notified of approval after being reviewed by a committee.